The following Policy states how Plotter Supplies are committed to protecting the personal information that is obtained from you.
Unless you provide information voluntarily, we will not collect any personal information about you when you visit www.plottersupplies.co.uk. Any personal information collected via the contact form will only be used by ourselves and will not be passed on to anyone else.
Website Usage Information:
We collect information about your visit to the site, including your IP address, service provider, browser type, domain names of referring websites, operating system, pages accessed on our website, and the date and time of your access. This information is only used to provide viewing statisitics and is not passed on to anyone else.
Links to Third Party Websites:
Websites accessed from this site via hyperlinks may be governed by privacy policies and practices that differ from this Policy. The information practices of other third party websites linked to and from www.plottersupplies.co.uk are not covered by this Policy.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identifier that is placed on a your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website. This site uses session based and persistent first party cookies to improve your access and ease of use of our website. The non-personal information collected from our use of first party cookies is not linked to your personal information. Cookies do not damage your system or files in any way.
We may modify or amend this Policy from time to time. For substantial changes to this Policy, we will notify you by placing a prominent notice on our homepage.
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy, as amended from time to time in accordance with the section above. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained in this Policy, please do not use this website.
Social Media Competition October 2015:
1. The promoter is: Plotter Supplies whose registered office is at 1 Carr Street, Westgate, Cleckheaton, Bradford, BD19 5HD.
2. Employees of Plotter Supplies or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.plottersupplies.co.uk
5. Closing date for entry will be 1 November 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: Like and Share the competition post on Facebook and/ or Twitter.
Winner will be drawn from a hat and contacted directly by Plotter Supplies.
The Winner will receive a gift voucher to the value of £50 to be used on the Plotter Supplies website.
Further information can be found at: www.plottersupplies.co.uk
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software on all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Competition Director, Plotter Supplies, 1 Carr Street, Westgate, Cleckheaton, Bradford, BD19 5HD
19. Competition open to UK residents only
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.